Sunday, December 14, 2008

Hi Everybody

Hi Everyone, welcome to our blog. Jamie and I are new to this, so hopefully there wont' be too many glitches along the way. We don't have a picture of our kid yet, since he hasn't been born (there'll be plenty of those coming in the next few weeks, months, and years...), but here's a nice one from nearby.

4 comments:

  1. What names are you thinking about now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with everything. We are looking forward to seeing pictures of the little guy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, you've ruled-out 'August'? No Augie Beavers? ;-> Whereas I know Jamelle would love to be pregnant for another month or two...I can't wait for the news. We love you all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Greetings and Congratualtions.

    Christmas blessings and greetings on such wonderful News. Know that you - all three of you - are deeply blessed and this Christmas will be one that is so special.

    Love and a very Merry Christmas

    Paul Hansen

    ReplyDelete