Thursday, February 10, 2011

Cachup #4 - Chicago with the Sweeneys

While in Chicago, we spent a couple of days at my Mom's new home in Winnetka. All the Sweeneys came over on Sunday, despite a blizzard warning (it never really materialized). I guess I didn't take very many pictures, but here's what I have.


Henry always has a good time with the Sweeney boys. Here he is playing chase with Tommy.


I guess we're still not above chewing on the table... Sorry Mom.

Hangin' with Tommy (left) and Charlie (right).


The first of many (many, many) gifts that would be opened for Henry's birthday and Christmas. He didn't really understand the concept at this point. By the time the 25th of December rolled around, he was all about tearing open everything he could find. Presents, mail, outgoing bills, you name it.

This cabinet was conveniently placed exactly one Henry-unit from the wall...

Nana get's a big hug. Henry gives these out occassionally, but they're becoming more rare. :(


We decided to go for a walk despite the cold temperatures. It didn't last long, but it was nice to get out and see a the neighborhood a little bit.

This is on the way back home at Ohare. Henry's not old enough to carry his own luggage, but he's old enough to want to try.

There was a blues band in the airport! Henry thought this was really cool and decided to stop and do a little dancing. They played some Buddy Guy and then Sweet Home Chicago, but I think Henry was the real attraction for most of the people walking by. But then, maybe I'm biased. I'll post some video of it later and you can decide for yourself...

No comments:

Post a Comment