Tuesday, March 15, 2011

More random pics

Some more selections from around the house, Steamboat, and Silverthorne (near some of the other ski areas).


Here's Henry trying out his new bike for the first time. It's a special bike just for little guys, no brakes and no pedals, so it works a lot like a scooter. He's gotten very good at it since this picture was taken. Just today he learned how to coast a little bit on it. I'll get some video of that soon...


When you're playing with all the pots, it's best to play with all the pots. Every single one.


Trying out dad's headgear.


All ready to go.

On a walk in Steamboat we found this great snow bank. Ok, actually there are snowbanks like this on the side of every sidewalk and street, but this one in particular caught Henry's attention. He liked eating the snow and I built a little throne in the bank for him to sit in. He sat there and ate snow for about 10 minutes straight.


Riding on gondola. As you can see, it's pretty fascinating. We went around twice...

Henry wanted to be buried in snow, so I complied. I threw a little on his feet and he kept saying 'more', so I gave him more. This is the result.


Right before nap time, Henry found this nice little cubby hole. Fun, but it doesn't look comfortable enough for a whole nap...


Putting stickers on his valentines for Valentine's day.

They had this huge white oversized chair in the condo we stayed in. Henry claimed it for himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment