Sunday, November 11, 2012

Halloween 2012

Kapow!  Zot!  Blammo!

Henry was Spider Man for Halloween (and roughly 8 other days running up to Halloween.  Plus a few more since.).  He REALLY liked his costume this year.  Who wouldn't?

In the Spidey-Mobile (aka our `98 Corolla).  Getting ready to foil some evil villains' plans.  There was a lot of 'foiling' going on this Halloween.

'I see stickyness in your future.... and it has nothing to do with spider webs...'

As his alter-ego, mild mannered Henry Joseph, we also carved some pumpkins.  I drew out some faces so he could decide what kind of pumpkin he wanted.  He decided on 'scary', so we did that.  After I had drawn the face on the pumpkin, he thought it would be better with more teeth.  So we added some on the sides.


Henry making some faces of his own.

Scooping out the 'brains'.


We also raked leaves.  Which of course meant little boys had to jump in them.  I'm pretty sure that's a law.

We don't have many trees in our yard, so there weren't a lot of leaves.

But the pile was big enough for a three old.

And perfect for spreading around the yard...



No comments:

Post a Comment