Thursday, October 15, 2009

More Catchup

We're still catching up on the blog here. Here are a bunch of pictures from around the house in August and September. No real theme, just every day fun with Henry.


For a period of time, Henry liked to chew on the table. He has a couple of hes lower teeth in this picture and he's scraping away at the wood. Living up to his name I guess.


We keep thinking he's getting so big, but every once in a while, it's nice to get a little perspective.

Just a fun picture.


This was Henry's first experience with ice. It went pretty well. Chewing on ice feels good when you're teething apparently. I don't remember.


Henry makes lots of good faces at the table. I thought this one worthy of posting.


As everyone knows, the packaging is always more fun than what's inside. I think Henry would have spent the next 5 days tearing all that apart if we'd let him.


We go to the park sometimes. Swinging with mom's pretty fun.


He's not terribly into the slide... yet.


Swinging in the big boy swing with Dad's pretty fun too.


I got a bike helmet. It's still a little big.


And of course Mr. Drew and Ms. Katie come and visit every now and then.

I like to be hung upside down.


Have I mentioned boxes and packaging are fun?

No comments:

Post a Comment