Saturday, May 7, 2011

The Lost Canzona Files

As I was downloading the pictures off of one of our cameras I realized I still had a bunch of pictures from the Canzona's visit a couple of months ago.


Breakfast on the first day - in matching sweatshirts, of course.


This quickly devolved into the classic game of 'who can stuff more food into their mouth and show it to the camera'. I think Francesco won, but it was pretty close.


Uncle Jeff reading Knuffle bunny to the boys. Francesco got a kick out of it.


Then we moved outside for some play on the jungle gym in the backyard.


Henry and Francesco put in some time in the sandbox.


Simone likes to go really high when she swings.





Henry normally doesn't like to go very high in the swing, but when Mom plays this game, he's all about it.

















That was totally AWESOME!







Time for a quick rest.




Multi-layered cousin fun.



See Uncle Andy? This is where the water comes out. Here, I'll show you!



Francesco was having so much fun he couldn't stand up.




I think the boys had better keep their guard up. This is the face of a little girl with a brilliant idea...




We did some hanging out on the front porch too. Everyone in their hat.




Then it was time to go back inside for a little more Knuffle Bunny and a nap.





Later, an epic cardboardsaber fight broke out!


Followed by everybody's favorite, stuff the pillow cases with stuffed animals!




Then it was time for the feats of strength.


Then it was time for bed...


But no one noticed and everyone just kept on playing. Hey, it's a cousins weekend. There are no rules except have a good time.


A guest 'see ya next time!' from Simone.

No comments:

Post a Comment