
Uncle Brian with Henry. I think Henry likes Brian because they're both perpetual motion machines...

Hangin' with Uncle Brian and Aunt Margaret.

Henry and I took the train into downtown to see Grampa. We rode on the top deck so Henry could see better. He liked how fast we went and watching all the cars on the street.

Henry found a wet dragonfly and was very gentle with it until it dried off enough to fly away.

The next day we went to Tower Road beach in Winnetka. I don't think I've been there in 20 years, so it was a throwback for me. Henry hasn't been to the beach before (there's nothing like this in Colorado) and had a good time playing in what must have seemed like the biggest sandbox ever. He also spent a lot of time watching the big boys who were building a dam to hold back the water from the footwash.




No comments:
Post a Comment