Just some pics of what we've been up to lately.
This is what Henry was up to when I got to school to pick him up one day. They were moistening the soil to plant a garden and the kids decided it'd be fun to play in the mud (go figure). Good times.
On a hike near home.
A cool 'cave' that Henry found on our hike.
I love this picture. Just playin' with the hose. And having a TON of fun with it.
We went to the farmer's market on a rare rainy day and Henry found a guy selling these very yummy pastries. This one had a cherry filling in the middle. Needless to say, it disappeared quickly.
As I said, it's been pretty dry this spring. This is the smoke plume from a major fire we had about 10 miles from town. It was really smoky for about 4 days.
Henry's been taking some gymnastics classes. It's on Fridays, so I usually miss it, but I took him a couple of weeks ago at his request. This is one of the routines they go through (they do a lot of different things). He seems to enjoy it enough that he's willing to push aside the little girl in pink to go first... Hmmmm. We'll have to work on that...
With his friend Kota at the flower garden last Friday after school. We're not sure exactly what this was about, but it was pretty humorous.






No comments:
Post a Comment